You are a fun, personable, outgoing veterinarian and have a desire to excel in private practice. You’re always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills, and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges. Perhaps you are looking for your first role in a practice or maybe you just aren’t fulfilled with your career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you.
Things are about to change, read on to hear how:
You’ll be our veterinary superstar, and take pride in your animal care career . You’ll have great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture. You want to earn a fantastic base salary, and be financially rewarded as you grow your case load. You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard vet because you know that you are able to deliver much much more.
We are a fast growing and progressive practice delivering excellent patient care in a fun and friendly environment. With a little over a year under our belt we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst local pet people and an excellent community reputation. Pet’s Favorite Vet is the only Fear Free Certified Practice in the area with clients driving past dozens of clinics for our gentle approach. We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment.
Pet’s Favorite Vet is 100% locally owned so there is no mysterious “corporate” owner or partner to dictate how you practice. We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so you are rewarded for you hard work. Whether you are a young energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to leap frog years in your learning curve with committed mentorship, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential in a practice that values work life balance, we would love to meet you.
To learn more about our growing town, click here.
Tell us why this job is for you!
Simply email your interest with a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
- Graduated from an AVMA Accredited School and has or able to obtain South Carolina Veterinary License
- Fear Free Certification or Willing to Obtain
- Great attitude and ready to work as part of a greater team to deliver exceptional care to pets and their people.
Salary and Benefits Information:
- $110,000-150,000 per year for 40 hours/week
- Super flexible scheduling. Options include alternating 12-hour shifts as shown in the graphic above, 4 consecutive 10-hour shifts with 3-day weekends, or a standard 5-day and 8-hour shifts to be full-time.
- No weekends, no overnights, no nighttime hospitalized pets, no on-call, no matter what.
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus
- Annual production-based salary evaluations
- License, AVMA, Plumbs, DEA, DHEC Controlled Drug and PLIT
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous CE allowance that includes PTO and travel funds to make it a paid-for vacation.
- Flex Stipend for CE, additional software or memberships, gym membership, or whatever you need to practice medicine.